|period||Bert Bobby Apartment||Dorothea Apartment|
|Winter season (1.12. - 31.3.)||not available||4 400,- CZK|
|Summer season (1.6. - 30.9.)||not available||3 300,- CZK|
|Christmas / New Year's Eve (23.12. - 2.1.)||not available||4 500,- CZK|
|Spring (1.4. - 31.5.) / Autumn (1.10. - 30.11.)||not available||2 900,- CZK|
The listed prices are for renting an apartment for 1 night for a maximum number of persons according to the type of apartment.
During winter and summer season, we prefer weekly rentals (Sat-Sat), but minimum 3 nights.
If you require a shorter rental, please contact email@example.com
Rental price includes
- parking in front of the building
- use of the ski storage room
- use of the outdoor Apartment’s terrace
- local town stay fee (50 CZK/day of stay for persons over 18 years of age)
- loss of key - 3000,00 CZK
- excessive pollution of the apartment - 2000,00 CZK
- loss of parking card - 1000,00 CZK
Rental Terms and Conditions
- pets are not allowed
- no smoking and handling of fire in the apartment
- no outdoor or ski shoes or boots of any kind are allowed in the apartment (except in the entrance hall), including wearing them in the apartment
- sport equipment must be stored in the ski storage room
- no parties, celebrations, etc. are allowed
- please sort your waste
Operating conditions and reservations
The apartment is available on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
Before arrival, the client will receive a PIN code or the key in person to enter the apartment. Keys of the apartment, main entrance and ski storage room will be available inside the apartment.
The apartment will be vacated no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure (unless otherwise agreed).
Booking and payment terms
To order a rental, you can use the reservation system (link) on our website or through the listed contacts (link).
For binding orders, we require 50 % of the total rental amount as a deposit paid to our account on the due date. The account number and the due date of the deposit will be communicated upon confirmation of the order. In the event that the deposit is not paid in the required amount and by the date notified, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
The remaining rental price is payable by bank transfer no later than 1 day before the start of the stay, or in cash no later than the first day of the stay. If the remaining rental price is not paid within the above-mentioned deadlines, the reservation is considered as cancelled and the cancellation policy is followed.
In the event of requested cancellation of an already booked rental, the client must do so by sending a notice (even without stating a reason) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the decisive time for determining the cancellation fee is the date of sending this email.
Cancellation fees are subsequently at the rate of
- 25 % of the total rental price if cancelled until 30 days before arrival
- 50 % of the total rental price if cancelled until 15 days before arrival
- 75 % of the total rental price if cancelled until 2 days before arrival
- 100 % of the total rental price if cancelled less than 2 days before arrival
If the rental is shortened for any reason, the client is not entitled to financial compensation.